Community Arts Challenge
Spread joy in our community through art! The Community Arts Challenge is designed to bring our community together by creating and sharing art of various mediums and ideas. Join the challenge and make beautiful art with chalk in your driveway, paint on your windows, banners of encouragement on your fence, a free concert for your block, or anything else you can think of to engage with your neighborhood (while social-distancing of course)!*
When you are done, record a 1-2 min video showing off your community artwork and/or the impact it has made. Upload your video to YouTube and add a link to the video in your profile. Videos will be reviewed for content and made public when voting starts on July 19th.
*Banners, concerts, and block parties may require a permit from the City of Sherwood. Participants are required to perform due diligence.
All ages and groups are welcome!
- Registrants must have a Sherwood address.
- Artwork must be displayed or performed in front of a residence in Sherwood for the community to see.
- Videos will be shared publicly. Any videos with explicit or offensive content will be removed.
- Please limit videos to no more than 2 minutes.
- Free registration open: July 1st - 17th
- Video submissions: July 1st - 17th
- Voting: July 19th - 24th
- Winners announced: July 26th
The top ten videos will receive a $25 gift card from one of the following Sherwood businesses:
- Hungry Hero
- Cedar & Stone
- Fat Milos
- Dutch Bros